The Danse Team is for dancers of all levels interested in technical training in Ballroom/Latin/Swing Dance styles. Dancers learn the techniques required for Latin hips, Ballroom sways and the Swing swing along with social dancing steps and choreography so we have fun too. Members interested and willing to invest the time and effort will have performance opportunities available throughout the year and additional practices are required to prepare for them. The dance styles being taught depend on the themes of upcoming shows, with an occasional “director’s choice” thrown in. No partner is necessary; partnerships are frequently switched up to encourage lead/follow growth. Enrollment is always open and if a dancer joins during show preparation we will do our best to include them in the performance where possible. Please wear comfortable form fitting workout clothing that doesn’t constrict movement and dance shoes (required after the first month). The Danser (and Guardian if underage) must also agree to the Terms in the Team Handbook provided upon enrollment.
- See Below for Set Anchorage and Valley Times
- Additional required practices for show preparation to be determined based on dancers' availabilities
- See Below for Set Anchorage and Valley Costs
- Plus Dance Shoes, Costuming, Tights and Accessories (purchased separately by dancer)
8301 East 20th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99504
- Wednesdays 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Saturdays 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- $50 per Month if enrolled in One class per week
- $75 per Month if enrolled in Two classes per week
CONTACT US for more information.